Larry Taylor practice focuses on serious personal injury litigation concentrating in the areas of wrongful death, automobile accidents, truck accidents, as well as criminal defense cases.
Larry Taylor earned his bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University where he served as a member of the Board of Regents. Prior to attending law school, Larry worked as an investment banker and financial strategist for small business owners.
B.S. – Texas A&M University
J.D. – Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas County District Attorney, Fmr Assistant District Attorney
- 30th Congressional District, Congress Woman Eddie Bernice Johnson
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Martin Luther King Family Clinic
- Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic
- Operation Oasis Philanthropy