To watch Attorney Jane Lamberti try a case in a courtroom is to watch excellence in action. Ms. Lamberti is a fierce competitor in the courtroom yet has a gentle touch with her clients. She is a true fighter for justice and has a keen ability to break down difficult concepts into understandable language for jurors.
Ms. Lamberti’s background in chemistry makes her a natural when trying medical malpractice lawsuits. She has the organizational skills and talent to see her cases to verdict. She let the trial team that secured more than $20 million in damages, the largest amount of compensatory damages ever awarded in a wrongful death case in the state of Georgia, in Gandy v. Devore.
Jane Lamberti has also obtained more than $35 million in settlements and verdicts for medical malpractice victims. Ms. Lamberti is highly skilled in litigating medical malpractice cases and strongly believes in looking out for every client who has experienced catastrophes and life-altering tragedies due to the negligence of others.
Attorney Lamberti shares a supreme love of the law with the firm’s founder Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. The two were very fond of each other and he had tremendous respect for her courtroom ability. Ms. Lamberti is proud to uphold the standards set in place by Mr. Cochran and strives to further his legacy in the law every day.
B.A. – With Honors, North Carolina State University
J.D. – Duke University Law School, Elvin R. Latty Scholar
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- American Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2008 – 2014
- Georgia Super Lawyers, 2010 – 2014
- National Registry of Who’s Who
- National Law Journal – Plaintiff’s Hot List, 2008
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Scientific Honor Society
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Society