Hezekiah Sistrunk practice focuses largely on the litigation of complex disputes involving common law, statutory law, contract law, physician and hospital liability law, product liability law, commercial, corporate and business issues, catastrophic personal injury cases and class action/ mass torts/ pharmaceutical litigation. Over the course of his career, in fact, Mr. Sistrunk has prosecuted and defended hundreds of litigated matters before state courts, federal courts and administrative agencies and has tried over 100 cases to verdict.
Hezekiah Sistrunk has lectured on medical professional liability issues, complex litigation matters including class action and mass tort litigation and has conducted risk management and risk assessment seminars for various clients. In addition to his trial experience, lecturing, and advising clients, Mr. Sistrunk has also served as a mediator in hundreds of matters.
B.A. – With Honors, North Carolina State University
J.D. – Duke University Law School, Elvin R. Latty Scholar
- Gate City Bar Association Hall of Fame
- Lawyer of the Year Award, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs in Atlanta, 2019
- Top 100 Lawyers in Georgia, National Trial Lawyers, 2011 – 2018
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Clarence Darrow Award
- Maynard H. Jackson, Jr. Award, National Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America, 2015 – 2019
- Georgia Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- National Board of Complex Litigation Lawyers, Founding Member