Steven Wigrizer is an experienced trial attorney who has been repeatedly recognized as one of the best in his field. His devotion and compassion for his clients have earned him a high level of client loyalty, while his preparation and understanding of complex cases have won him the respect of his opponents and colleagues.
Few lawyers can match this unique combination. Mr. Steven Wigrizer concentrates his practice in complex civil litigation including medical malpractice, products liability, pharmaceutical liability and class actions.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from the Pennsylvania State University in 1976 and his law degree from the Boston University School of Law in 1979. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and has been specially admitted to practice in other states.
Over the years, Mr. Steven Wigrizer has handled a diverse array of cases, all of them involving catastrophic injuries to individuals. He has an impressive track record of multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts in a wide variety of cases including medical malpractice, products liability and premises liability.
B.A. – Penn State University
J.D. – Boston University School of Law
- Best Lawyers in America, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2019
- AV Rated Excellent by Martindale Hubbell
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2003 – Present
- Top 100 Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Top 100 Lawyers in Philadelphia
- Villanova East Citizens Committee, President
- Philadelphia Bar Association Fees Dispute Committee, Former Chairman
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Former President
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association